Release for Coaches >> COACH RELEASE FORM
To complete release form:
- Download release form to desktop
- Open downloaded release form
- Select “Fill & Sign” option
- Complete all fields on form
- “Save As” with athlete’s name
- Email completed form to: [email protected]
What to expect on taping day (Skills Videos)
- Try to show up to the location of the taping 15-20 minutes early to get stretched out and warmed up.
- You will be playing hard for at least 3-4 hours so bring plenty of fluids and a light snack (carbohydrates) if you like, to keep your energy levels high.
- The order of events will be decided by the athlete although typically the interview will occur first and running drills will be separated to avoid exhaustion.
- You will be allowed to take as many breaks as needed but remember, the more breaks you take, the longer it will take to shoot the video.
- Top Prospect Videos will need to shoot plenty of video to make the final version perfect for college coaches, so have patience with the process.
- Have fun!
Taping day checklist
- Get plenty of rest the night before. You will need to be at full strength for taping day!
- Print and review the “Athlete Questionnaire” (above) for your sport. The interview will go much smoother if you are prepared.
- Wear your full uniform including protective gear.
- Bring at least two friends or teammates – also in uniform – to assist with the drills.
- Make sure you bring an adult – parent or coach – to assist with the drills.
- Be sure to look your best when you arrive. Your video will be in front of college coaches as well as the general public.
- Eat well before the taping. You will be playing very hard for at least three consecutive hours.
- Ice your arm, legs, or any other body parts the night before so you are ready for taping day. You want to feel your best to play your hardest.
- Bring all your equipment necessary to your position.
- IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY FILLED OUT AND EMAILED YOUR RELEASE FORM, BRING YOUR SIGNED RELEASE FORM (above) WITH YOU! We cannot shoot any video without the form.