Release for Athletes >>For BASEBALL or SOFTBALL PLAYERS or for SOCCER PLAYERS or for FOOTBALL PLAYERS or for BASKETBALL PLAYERS or for LACROSSE PLAYERS or for VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS
Release for Coaches >> COACH RELEASE FORM
To complete release form:
- Download release form to desktop
- Open downloaded release form
- Select “Fill & Sign” option
- Complete all fields on form
- “Save As” with athlete’s name
- Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Athlete Questionnaires >> For BASEBALL PLAYERS or for SOFTBALL PLAYERS or for SOCCER PLAYERS or for FOOTBALL PLAYERS or for BASKETBALL PLAYERS or for VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS or for GOLFERS or for COACHES
What to expect on taping day (Skills Videos)
- Try to show up to the location of the taping 15-20 minutes early to get stretched out and warmed up.
- You will be playing hard for at least 3-4 hours so bring plenty of fluids and a light snack (carbohydrates) if you like, to keep your energy levels high.
- The order of events will be decided by the athlete although typically the interview will occur first and running drills will be separated to avoid exhaustion.
- You will be allowed to take as many breaks as needed but remember, the more breaks you take, the longer it will take to shoot the video.
- Top Prospect Videos will need to shoot plenty of video to make the final version perfect for college coaches, so have patience with the process.
- Have fun!
Taping day checklist
- Get plenty of rest the night before. You will need to be at full strength for taping day!
- Print and review the “Athlete Questionnaire” (above) for your sport. The interview will go much smoother if you are prepared.
- Wear your full uniform including protective gear.
- Bring at least two friends or teammates – also in uniform – to assist with the drills.
- Make sure you bring an adult – parent or coach – to assist with the drills.
- Be sure to look your best when you arrive. Your video will be in front of college coaches as well as the general public.
- Eat well before the taping. You will be playing very hard for at least three consecutive hours.
- Ice your arm, legs, or any other body parts the night before so you are ready for taping day. You want to feel your best to play your hardest.
- Bring all your equipment necessary to your position.
- IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY FILLED OUT AND EMAILED YOUR RELEASE FORM, BRING YOUR SIGNED RELEASE FORM (above) WITH YOU! We cannot shoot any video without the form.